Thursday, February 16, 2012

We Went To The Feminist Bookstore Today.

I bought lesbian films on VHS. Was strongly tempted by a $36 German-American photographical account of mid-90's Trans-activism interspersed with personal stories. Bought Nicole J. George's "Invincible Summer volume 2" instead.
Then we took pictures.

We are slowly starting to pack for the new apartment downtown (with many pauses in between to ponder momentos and drink orange juice). I'm really excited for the new place but don't love the moving process. We're taking it one day at a time, and before you know it we'll be cooking dinner, drinking wine and watching Chopped on our new Murphy bed!

Unfortunately I don't have any food related comments in this post, other than the fact that we went to Vita Cafe for lunch today and I had THE BEST VEGAN CLUB SANDWICH EVER. Vegan turkey with crispy tempeh, guacamole tomatoes and lettuce and smooshed together on three toasty slices of sourdough bread. Their fries were spectacular as well. If you're ever in NE Portland, I recommend them so much! Tell them I sent you. They won't know who I am, but you will. And that's what matters.

Love and donuts,
Julieoooooo



No comments:

Post a Comment